Boe Bot Workshop
This is to support the Workshop with Boe-Bot robot at the Summer School of Robotics.
balogh at elf.stuba.sk
Software and documentation
An overview of all the software is here http://www.parallax.com/tabid/441/Default.aspx (also the versions for Macintosh and Linuxes)
You will need:
- BASIC Stamp Windows Editor version 2.4.2 (~5.9 MB) Windows 2K/XP/Vista
(in case there are only W98/NT4 available, please download the following version)
- Robotics with Boe-Bot - the textbook.
- In case You are going to use USB cable instead of RS232, please BEFORE connecting the hardware, install the appropriate driver.
Other simmillar products:
Ultrasonic Sensors: An overview
- Technical documentation
- Jon Williams: Sonic Sight – Seeing with Sound - application example and example program
- Another SRF04 to BS II Example
More info about the sensors
Schematic diagram and an example program.
For the connection of the analogue sensor to the BS2 processor, it is required to use an external A/D converter. Use e.g. National ADC0831: