Spike Prime - Intersection
Note: this robot requires one additional color/light sensor (two in total). Drawing...
Download building instructions:
Download stud.io model:
- left motor - B
- large motor - C
- right motor - D
- closer light sensor - E
- front light sensor - F
Measure, analyze, think
- Make your own recording
- Perform measurements with your model and discuss in your group what has happened.
Explore and modify
- Experiment with different angles. Are results always equally accurate?
- Can the robot find the intersection when the line really intersect too? Why?
- Think about what could go wrong - when will the program not work? Try to demonstrate.
- Download: Intersection - all media files